13.12.08

Book Blessing

In the name of Magick this book shall reside.
No one but the chosen shall see what's inside.
If breath be to Air as passion is to Fire,
Let harm come to none, this is my desire.
If Life be to Earth as Water to emotions,
this book be filled with Magickal potions.
May the god's protect it, keep it from harm
And upon it bestow power, magick and charm.
No one without wisdom shall peer at its pages,
Or the knowledge inside it handed down through the ages.
This book be it mine, it harbors no fears,
the knowledge obtained through blood, sweat and tears.
My magick's my passion, the spirits my guide,
This book may She bless it with spiritual light.
And let only Her children read of its rite.
For those of the Wicca, truly can see,
That this is my will, so mote it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment. If you are going to ask to use something form my Book, please e-mail me at

careyjonz95@gmail.com
or
careyjonz95@yahoo.com