12.12.08

My Book of Shadows

This is the online combination of my Book of Shadows/Grimoirie(Spells and Rituals), Book of Dream Tides(Dream Recordings), Book of Mirrors(Reflections), and my Book of Moons, Horns, and Hearts(Gods, Goddesses, Candles, Scents, Supply Shops, Correspondences, etc.) because I am currently in the "Broom Closet" to my mom, and can't afford for her to find my real ones.

I guess you should learn a little about me. I am a solitary (usually solitary, but I sometimes do work with my friend Shelby if I am not strong enough for something) Eclectic Wiccan, and have been for roughly a year. I always wear my moon necklace, that won't stay in "Maiden" phase(it always flips over to crone)...grr...but I am very proud about what I am, except to my mother, who is a christian...grr. I am bisexual if it matters at all(haha my mom thinks im gay), and I am 13 years of age. I am very mature for my age, and hope that if you are reading this, you are mature as well.

Just to let you know, DO NOT steal any of my spells/rituals. You can adapt them to suit your needs, but when i write a spell, I put a blessing/curse (however you want to view it) on my parchment-or in this case webpage, so that anyone that uses my exact spell will get negativity showered upon them UNLESS THEY ASK!!!

I REPEAT...IF YOU ASK, I WILL USUALLY LET YOU USE MY SPELL/RITUAL THEREFORE LIFTING THE BLESSING/CURSE FROM YOU ON THAT 1 SPELL/RITUAL!!!

By the way, I am a generally nice person, and I get along with most people. That doesn't mean that I don't get pissed off though. When I am mad, you will know, depending on what I post.

Have fun reading, AND REMEMBER TO ASK!!!

Blessed Be
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment. If you are going to ask to use something form my Book, please e-mail me at

careyjonz95@gmail.com
or
careyjonz95@yahoo.com