13.12.08

Cleansing Your Tea

While taking out the teabag, thank the Goddess and God for giving you a delicious drink to nourish your body.

While filling the kettle, take some water upon your finger tips, and ask the god to bless it. On one side of the teabag, mark a pentagram, and say “This is the symbol of my passion. Let this tea be used for magickal purposes.” Get more water, and ask the goddess to bless it. Flip the teabag over and say “This is the symbol of my Goddess, may she cleanse this tea of all negative energies.” Put the kettle on the burner. Wave your hands around the kettle thrice, and say “May this water be cleansed, so no negative energies can enter my body to harm me. Let any who drink of this water without mine permission be punished. They did not make this drink, it is not for them. This water is to be used to nourish and heal my body for magickal purposes, and to heal and nourish any whom I say can drink.”

Do the following to acknowledge the 5 elements, and thank them.
“Wind, coming from the East, I thank you for taking the negativity from the steam of the water. Hail, and welcome!”
“Fire, coming from the South, I thank you for heating this water, and letting the impurities flow into the steam. Hail, and welcome!”
“Water, coming from the West, I thank you for letting me make a drink of sweet tea, to nourish, heal, and cleanse my body. Hail, and welcome!”
“Earth, coming from the North, I thank you for letting your abundant leaves of tea be picked to nourish, cleanse, and heal my body. Hail, and welcome!”
“Spirit, coming from Within and Without, I thank you for keeping me strong and healthy, and letting me live as a creature of this Earth. Hail, and welcome!”

By this time, the water should be boiling. Before you pour the water into the cup, say “As this water is pure, and this tea is pure, I combine them to make a drink to nourish, heal, and cleanse my body, and those who are invited to drink. May this drink be clean.” Pour the water into the cup, and purify and bless any other ingredients. When your lips are at the rim, say “Thank you God and Goddess, as well as the five elements. Leave if you must, stay if you will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment. If you are going to ask to use something form my Book, please e-mail me at

careyjonz95@gmail.com
or
careyjonz95@yahoo.com